Thursday, January 23, 2014

Menu #3

Hello fellow bloggers!! I am sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday. We have a big surprise at the Miller house that I was working on during lunch so I didn't get to post.. I apologize!!

Well here is the menu for next week.. Hope you enjoy!! 

Wraps & Carrot Fries (these carrot fries are YUMMY and so simple)

Fish Tacos, pico, black beans

Chimichangas

Backed Chicken Parmesan

Veggie Chicken & Rice casserole 

Pesto Chicken quesadillas

And my favorite snack has been Peanut Butter Oat cups... Actually I should only be eating 1, 2 at the most a day... Well 1 secret I have been keeping is yesterday I ate 4 ate 1 time! Yes you heard me 4.. I don't recommend doing this as I my stomach hurt for a while after!

I will get the recipes for you every soon for these recipes :-)

I would love to hear some feedback on this blog. Is this helping anyone with meal planning, etc? Anyone have any ideas they want to share? Anyone have any health recipes they would like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment