Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Grocery List for menu #2

Below you will find the grocery list for menu #2 that was posted earlier.

After taking a photo I realized I left off the rice vinegar from my list. (Egg roll recipe)

The items marked through were items I knew for sure I had in my pantry. I will do a final mark through when I get home.. I have found this is where I tend to save the most money.

I don't have the neatest handwriting so if you can't read something just let me know. Or if you have any questions I will be happy to answer :-)

Sorry not sure why it keeps loading upside down!
 
 
For those of you who don't think you can do menu planning, etc.. because it takes too much time.. During my lunch today I typed out the menu (Which I did have pre made), did the recipes for each of them, and made out a grocery list all in my 1 hour!!! YOU CAN DO THIS if you really want to :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment